Inspired by our classic Nora blouse, the Ziggy Dress is perfect for any occasion. Cut from Cupro Voile and patterned with an abstract representation of Nepali´s symbol of prosperity, the tiger. It features wide 3/4 sleeves and is buttoned through the front with mother of pearl buttons. You can wear yours with strapy sandals or sneakers.
Fabric composition and Care:
- 60% Curpro 40% Viscose.
- We don't recommend washing this garment every time after it's use. Air it and do green dry cleaning when necessary.
Closure and Fit Details:
- Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a loose fit. Use the belt to cinch at the waist.
- Button fastenings through front.
- This product was created using Considered Materials. This fabric is made from natural fibers.
- The model shoot in studio is 5'10'' // 178cm tall, and is wearing a size Small.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS IN THE U.S. OVER $200