La Babouche is handmade of upcycled leopard-printed cowhide leather. Wear La Babouche in two ways with our signature folding heel: create the ease of a slip-on or put the heels upright to enjoy as stylish loafers.
- Outer sole, insole, lining, and sole | 100% leather.
- Insole lining | foam cushioning.
Outer composition | 100% cowhide leather*, lining and sole | 100% leather.
Handmade by Moez and Mansour, in a small atelier in the Medina of Tunis, Tunisia.
*In keeping with their mission of sustainability, OSAY only uses leather excess inventory or leather 'scraps', sourced from local leather goods ateliers and factories. All the leather used in our products is always a byproduct of the food industry.
Handmade in small batches by Moez and Mansour, in a small atelier in the Medina of Tunis, Tunisia.
SIZING AND FIT
- EU sizing. Half-sizes or wide feet choose the next size up.
- Slight fit may differ from style to style depending on the thickness of the leather. Color may differ as seen on screen.
- Supple leather will literally mold to your feet. Because of their all-leather nature, La Babouche shoes will slightly stretch over time.
Given the handmade nature of La Babouche shoes and the delicate nature of some of our materials, we do not recommend wearing them in muddy or wet areas.
- Keep the toes of your shoes stuffed with the paper they came with to ensure they keep their shape. Store them in their shoe bag when not in use or during travel.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS IN THE U.S. OVER $200