A toning and firming antidote for dulled, fatigued skin.
Rejuvenate tired, dull skin and help to smooth away cellulite with an exhilarating blend of juniper, lemon, lemongrass, geranium, grapefruit, cyprus and organic ylang ylang essential oils infused into an elixir of anti-aging and antioxidant-rich apricot, grapeseed, jojoba, organic coconut, pomegranate and rosehip seed oils and tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
Bathe with Bija:
Applying oils to your whole body is one of the best ways to get their skin-nourishing, health-giving, and nervous-system effects. Try using your oils three ways and see which method suits you best.
1. Apply oil to your body before your bath or shower, using the method outlined here. Do not soap off.
2. Apply oil to damp skin after your shower or bath, allowing the oil to air-dry on your skin (don’t towel off!). Wearing a robe or simply spending a few minutes naked is the best way to do this. Applying oil to damp skin is the best way to hydrate your skin because hydration requires water and oil. Your skin will stay hydrated for a longer period of time, and will be soft, silky and glowy.
3. Apply oil to towel-dried skin after your shower or bath.
4. Add 10-15 drops of oil into your bath. Do not soap off.
You can also enjoy Bija of four other simple ways:
1. Steam: Add 3-5 drops of oil into a pot or bowl of just-boiled water. Place on a safe surface and sit before it. Draping a towel over your head and pot or bowl, lower your face to the water and inhale the steam for a few minutes.
2. Diffuser: Add 3-5 drops of oil into an electric water-based diffuser or a candle diffuser
3. Roll-On: Fill a small oil roll-on vial with your favorite oil and apply whenever needed throughout the day. Try rolling it onto your temples, behind your ears, onto your wrists, onto the crown of your head or anywhere else you like.
* NOTE: Advice shared on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease nor is it intended to replace proper medical advice. When using essential oils, we always recommend you consult with your doctor. Take care that your bathroom floor does not become slippery after applying oil.