Osay's leather slide loafers are handmade of upcycled blue leather.
Wear them in two ways with their signature folding heel: create the ease of a slide or put the heels upright to enjoy as stylish loafers.
Limited edition. Only 100 made.
- Outer sole, insole, lining, and sole | 100% leather.
- Insole lining | foam cushioning.
Handmade by Moez and Mansour, in a small atelier in the Medina of Tunis, Tunisia.
*In keeping with their mission of sustainability, OSAY only uses leather excess inventory or leather 'scraps', sourced from local leather goods ateliers and factories. All the leather used in our products is always a byproduct of the food industry.
SIZING AND FIT
- Fit true to size in general. Full size only. Half-sizes or wide feet choose the next size up. Those with narrow feet may wish to take their normal size.
- Slight fit may differ from style to style depending on the thickness of the leather.
- Supple leather will literally mold to your feet. Because of their all-leather nature, the shoe-slides will naturally stretch over time.
We recommend doing a quick dance on concrete or scrub a little sandpaper to create better traction. We do not recommend wearing it in muddy or wet areas.
Please remove the plastic protective film on the soles.
Keep your shoe toes stuffed with the paper it came with to ensure it keeps its signature shape. Store it in its shoe bag when not in use or during travel.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS IN THE U.S. OVER $200