Terms & Conditions
Please Read This Document Carefully. It Contains Very Important Information Regarding Your Rights and Obligations, Including Limitations and Exclusions That Might Apply to You.
We may modify the TOS from time to time, and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS. For those persons wishing to use our services, they must read and agree to be bound by our policies relating to those services. In particular, we draw you attention to our policies relating to the terms of purchase.
Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
Matriark Online ("matriark.com") respects your right to privacy.
Any and all information collected byMatriark Online is used solely for the purpose of processing of your order and to provide you with the best and most personalized customer service.
Your personal information is only retained as necessary to process your purchase. We do not retain any billing information beyond what is necessary for such operations.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments or concerns.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of products (“Product” or “Products”) from through www.matriark.com (the “Website”) as well as orders placed through Client Services, stylists, or a Matriark store. By placing an order for such Products, you agree to be bound by, and accept, these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change by Matriark LLC (referred to collectively as “Matriark", "us", or "we") without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of the terms and conditions will be posted on this Website, and you should review these terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Product. These terms and conditions are an integral part of the Website terms and conditions that apply generally to the use of our Website.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation Your receipt of an electronic, or other form of, order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not you have been charged. If your order has been cancelled or limited, the applicable amount of your order will be refunded in the original form of payment. If you have been charged and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a refund to your original form of payment in the amount of the charge and notify you that your order was canceled. Orders placed using site credit will be refunded if the order is canceled.
Pre-orders Once a a preorder accepted by a brand, we will not be able to make any changes to the size, style, quantity, or type of Product ordered. We will try to accommodate late preorder requests, but this is purely at the discretion of the brand. Preorders can be cancelled prior to being shipped. Any delays, production changes, or cancellations will be communicated to you as soon as it is confirmed by the brand. Once you receive your order, if you are not satisfied with it, you may return it in accordance with our Return Policy set out below.
2. Payment Terms Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, shall be as follows: All orders are subject to verification for security reasons. If you are contacted for verification, you will have 48 hours to complete the verification process. If you do not respond after such time, you will be notified and the order will be canceled and refunded in the original payment method. GBP Payments may be processed in United States dollars or Euros. Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then-current shipping policies, as described below. Payments made on debit/credit cards outside of US Dollars will be calculated using currency conversion on www.xe.com on the day of the transaction. You agree that Matriark is not responsible for any credit shortages due to currency conversion rates. If you preorder Products, you will be required to pay the full purchase price at the time you place your order, inclusive of shipping fees and taxes. Please be aware that because of the “pre-sale” nature of such transactions, you should expect a wait period which will be noted on the Product page. If you order Products available for immediate shipping from our Boutique, you will be required to pay the full amount due, plus shipping fees and any taxes and/or duties associated with the Product at the time you place your order.
3. Changes in Products and Pricing All pricing for the Products is subject to change without notice. For all of our prices and Products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to promotions, changing market conditions, Product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements, and other extenuating circumstances. We attempt to be as accurate as possible with Product descriptions and prices. However, we do not warrant that Product descriptions or prices are accurate. In the event that we discover an error in the pricing or description of a Product, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the Product. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card has been charged. If you order a Product that was incorrectly priced, you will be contacted by a Client Services representative and given the option to purchase the Product at the correct price, or to cancel your order and receive a refund for the amount that you have paid as soon as possible, in accordance with our refund policy below.
4. Shipping Fees, Taxes, and International Duties Matriark ships within US territory only. For orders shipping within the US, sales tax will be charged at checkout on orders shipping to states where sales tax is required to be collected by law for online purchases. The list of those states may change from time to time. For a list of states for which we collect sales tax, please see our FAQs . For all Products, this tax will be charged at the time you place your order for the Product. No import duties will be applied to orders shipped within the United States. If you want to request that an order is shipped outside of the US, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will determine feasibility on a case by case basis. More information at in FAQs.
5. Shipping Policy We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs. Please check the shipping options at checkout for specific delivery options and fees. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted. Please note that the posted shipping time frame, if provided, may vary from item to item. The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization. These shipping terms, including the terms set forth in our Shipping Guidelines, are accepted by you by placing an order with us. All orders are dispatched with ‘No Signature Required’ and may be left at a residence deemed safe by the delivery company. Matriark is not responsible for any loss or liability or damage that may result from leaving your package at the shipping address without a signature. For exceptions that are open for International shipping, Matriark is also not responsible for any international shipping delays caused by the customs clearance process.
6. Intellectual Property and Content All copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property visible on the Website, including Matriark Software and all HTML and other code contained on our Website, is the sole property of Matriark or their respective owners. You are permitted to use the content on the Website only as expressly authorized by Matriarki and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content without permission is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties, where “Content” is defined as data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on the Website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within the Website. You may not use the Website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
7. Price Adjustment Policy Matriark will honor price adjustments on Products purchased within a 14-day period prior to the start of a sale. Please note that the Product has to still be available on the site in the same size originally purchased. All approved price adjustments will be issued in the form of site credit and the Product will be a Final Sale. If you wish to request a price adjustment in accordance with this policy, please contact email@example.com Matriark is only able to honor price adjustments at the initial markdown, and will be unable to honor them with subsequent markdowns or changes in prices, if any. Matriark will not price match any sale or discount prices with any other retailers.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event shall we or our suppliers have any obligations or liabilities to you or any other person for loss of profits, for loss of business or use, or for incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), products liability, or any other theory or form of action, even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof, arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, or use of the Products. Our sole and entire maximum liability (and the liability of our suppliers) for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the actual amount paid by you for the Products you have ordered through our Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you to the extent such jurisdiction’s law is applicable to your purchase of Products.
9. Returns and Refunds Moda Operandi offers complimentary return shipping on all orders within the United States. We are pleased to accept timely returns of new and unused Products within 14 days from the date you received your order for full-priced items. Returns can be refunded as site credit or to the original method of payment, where applicable. Your Products must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, hangers, garment bags, and other signature packaging materials, including Matriark and brand hanging tags. Other designer packaging such as belts, dust bags, authenticity cards, and leather tags should all be included where provided. If your order did not include the proper packaging please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any returned Products which are damaged, do not include the packaging materials, soiled, or altered may not be accepted and refunds or credits will not be issued for such returns. Refunds or credits will not be processed until the items are returned and inspected by Matriark. Refunds are generally processed within 3 to 5 business days of when the returned item is received at our store. For international orders, the costs of shipping and any import taxes and duties paid are non-refundable. Matriark monitors the number and condition of Products returned by customers. Continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Matriark account.
Shoes Shoes must be tried on over a carpeted surface to prevent any scratches to the soles. All shoes must be returned in their original shoe box. Shoes returned without the original box, a damaged box, or marked soles may not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Faulty Products Products that are received damaged or become damaged by a manufacturing fault within 3 (three) months of purchase are considered faulty. Items that become damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Matriark will determine, in its sole judgment and discretion, whether the damage is as a result of normal wear and tear or some other reason. Damaged or faulty Products will be replaced or repaired, where possible and subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair the faulty item. If a Product cannot be replaced or repaired, you are entitled to a full refund within the six (3) month period.
Late Returns At Matriark's discretion, any Product returned outside of the deadline for returns may not be accepted or only accepted for site credit. Product Colors We have made every effort possible to ensure the colors are displayed as accurately as possible. Matriark cannot guarantee your computer’s monitor will accurately display the true color. If you have any questions about the color of an item please contact email@example.com prior to placing your order.
Final Sale Products eligible to be returned for site credit only will be noted in the Product Details. All Products that are final sale and not eligible to be returned will be noted in the Product Details. Except in jurisdictions where returns or exchanges are required by law, no returns or exchanges will be accepted on those items. For a list of items considered Final Sale, please see our FAQs . Return Process **Return Process: Format address as: 133 Main Street #3302 Sag harbor, NY 11963 +1-631-919-5577 If you would like to return a Product not listed above, please use the provided return label within your original shipment. To request a replacement return shipping label: CHECK PROCEDURE Sign in to your Matriark account and locate the item/order under “ORDER HISTORY” Click “REQUEST RETURN” next to the Product(s) you wish to return and a pop-up page will appear with the prepaid shipping label, instructions, and international commercial invoices (where applicable) You will also receive a “Return Requested” email confirmation with a copy of the label, instructions, and international commercial invoices (where applicable) attached. Simply affix the return label to the outside of the box. International orders must include 3 copies of the commercial invoices of the Products being returned. This is to prevent any delays with clearing international customs. Our free return shipping does not apply to items outside the country to where they were originally shipped.